Helpful Hints: Subterranean Termite Tips
- Repair broken windows and weather stripping around doors and windows
- Eliminate moisture build-up around the perimeter of your home
- Repair loose mortar around home foundation
- Address structural water leaks promptly
- Utilize non-cellulous mulch in plant beds. If you do choose to use natural mulch, it is important to remove it annually instead of placing new mulch on top of existing mulch.
- If your home is built with a crawlspace, remove all cellulous debris from under the home
- Clear gutters of debris
- Have your home inspected annually by a knowledgeable and qualified person
- In Florida, be sure to maintain a subterranean termite warranty on your home.
No other company will take care of you as well as we do!